Bricks 4 Kidz® classes provide an extraordinary atmosphere for children, where we learn, we build, we play… with LEGO® bricks. Programs are built around our proprietary model plans, designed by engineers and architects, with exciting themes such as space, construction, and amusement parks.
Our specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz approach to educational play. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity.
* Preschool lessons
* Afterschool lessons
* Field Trips
* Camps/ Workshops
* Birthday Parties
Benefits of our program include:
1. Kids already know how to build with LEGO® bricks, but with a little coaching they can learn about engineering, architecture, physics and math using specialized components.
2. When lessons are related to something kids enjoy, like building with LEGO® bricks, kids are more motivated and retain more of what they learn.
3. Working with a partner fosters teamwork and cooperation.
4. Completing a new challenge each week builds self-esteem.
5. Improving social and communication skills for special needs kids
Click here to find out what our franchisee has to say!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I need experience to operate a BRICKS 4 KIDZ® franchise?
No. We provide a complete training program including marketing, operations, accounting and technology training.
2. Why should I open a BRICKS 4 KIDZ® franchise instead of trying it on my own? The BRICKS 4 KIDZ® franchise management team has developed a successful business model. We have honed our operations to give our franchisees the best possible opportunity for success. Why risk it on your own when you can leverage our expertise and experience?
3. Will BRICKS 4 KIDZ® franchise help me with marketing? Yes. We will provide a proven marketing package, as well as production and strategic assistance with your on-going local marketing efforts.
4. What makes a successful BRICKS 4 KIDZ® Franchisee? There are three elements to any successful franchise relationship: a great Concept, a good location and a great operator. We have the first element, and we’ll help you find the second. The real key is always the operator. As a BRICKS 4 KIDZ® franchisee, YOU make all the difference. A Franchisee that is willing to follow a proven system, and is committed to excellence, consistency, and constant, positive communication with his/her students and community will always have great success.
5. How soon can I be in business once I have executed a franchise agreement and located a mutually accepted site? You can be open for business generally within 60 days after your training has been completed.
Okay, I’m ready to open my first BRICKS 4 KIDZ® franchise.
6. What’s the next step?
Your BRICKS 4 KIDZ® franchise journey begins with completing our Request for information form here. We will inform you on the next franchise briefing date.
Connect With Us
We learn, we build, we play with LEGO® Bricks
LEGO® and DUPLO® are registered trademarks of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse these programs or this web site.
[contact-form-7 id="4464" title="Home"]